Frequently Asked Questions
- Applicants must be female* and hold the position of Founder, Co-Founder, Owner or Director.
- Applicants must live in Western Australia.
- The business must have been operating for at least 2 years.
- The business has an Australian Business Number and is registered for GST.
- The business has had a minimum turnover of $220,000 last financial year.
Applications will open 6 weeks before the program commences and are completed online.
When applications open you will be asked to complete a short form and questionnaire.
Applications will be open for 3 weeks.
The cost of the program is $700 per month for 12 months.
The 2022 cohort will be capped at 20 female founders. We limit numbers so we can work closely with each participant.
We are looking for female founders that will commit to the program, attend at least 85% of all training and mentoring sessions and execute what is taught.
We understand that life does get in the way and unexpected circumstances do arise, but otherwise there is no excuse not to focus on your business as we require execution.
Applications are reviewed by our panel of mentors to ensure that the final participants selected will benefit from it the most.
Yes, but they have to apply separately.
You will be sent terms of engagement to read and sign to finalise your program place.