Venue: Your Computer! (Zoom)
- July 18, 2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Unsure if you’re utilizing Facebook advertising correctly or still haven’t started as you don’t know where to begin? Facebook advertising gives you the ability to reach your audience as it’s one of the most targeted forms of advertising you can do. And if you’re not undertaking it and your competitors are, they’re growing their business and getting what could be your new clients.
This Masterclass will help you with what you need to know to create successful Facebook ad campaigns to promote and grow your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- The benefits of Facebook advertising
- How to define your target audience
- The different types of audiences you can create
- How to create your tracking pixel and why it’s important
- How to create effective Facebook Campaigns and the different objectives
- Facebook Ads: Bidding Budgets and Schedules
- Tips, tricks and best practices for successful ongoing Facebook ad campaigns
About Megan Del Borrello
Marketing Strategist Megan has been in the game for 17 years and has worked with numerous start-ups, small to medium enterprises and not for profits. A member of the Australian Institute of Marketing she is also a media commentator and contributor featuring in WA Today, 6PR, Today Tonight Perth, Channel 10, Sydney Morning Herald, Courier Mail, Triple M & ABC 720 Perth.
Megan is a social media speaker, presenting at seminars & conferences, business associations and private companies including APSMA, Reece Plumbing, Nifnex, Swimming Pools and Spa Association WA, District 32 and the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia.