The terms below are for applicants of the Peer to Peer Mentoring programme and govern your involvement. By applying for the Peer to Peer Mentoring you agreed to abide by the terms and conditions.
Behind the Brands reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any one time. The current terms and conditions will be available on our website.
- One payment of $600 or 6 monthly payments of $110.
- Monthly payments must be made within 7 days of invoicing
- Peer to Peer Mentoring fees are non-refundable. There is a minimum term of 6 months.
If you are applying for Peer to Peer Mentoring you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be the founder or minimum 50% owner of a business
- The business must be based and operating in Western Australia
- You are operational in the business
- The business has been operational for a minimum of 3 years
- Participants will complete the application form honestly and to the best of their knowledge
- There is to be no discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, or any other such discriminable matters.
We reserve the right to reject and suspend applications for no reason or withdraw participants.
- Sessions are help monthly and approximately 2 hours duration. These are mandatory to attend.
- We will match groups to the best of our ability with the information provided.
- Monthly sessions will be held within the State Buildings. There is an option to hold these on a rotating basis at group members offices.
- You must at all times maintain other members confidentiality and behave in a professional and respectable manner.
- This is a core foundation in Peer to Peer Mentoring.
- Participation is at your risk.
- All parties agree to respect and keep confident each others trade practices, trademarks, proprietary information, and intellectual property.
- When you enter the Peer to Peer Mentoring program you fully understand that you are responsible for creating your own results. You are responsible for the actions or lack of actions taken from the monthly sessions.
- You understand that the Peer to Peer Mentoring is a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. Behind the Brands is not liable or responsible for any decisions you make in these areas. You acknowledge that the decisions are exclusively yours.